Curzon Cinema Clevedon
The Curzon Community Cinema in Clevedon is one of the oldest continually running cinemas in the world.
It was opened on 20 April 1912 by Victor Cox. The original building had 200 seats and the first show raised funds for the survivors and relatives of those killed on the RMS Titanic.
The existing roof needs urgent replacing and DHV Architects have received planning consent for the re roofing of this historic cinema. For more information about the fund raising campaign refer to https://www.curzon.org.uk/fundraising/